Victron Energy MultiPlus-II 12/3000/120-50 2x120V VE.Bus Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
The MultiPlus-II Series is Victron Energy’s new line of powerful true sine wave inverters that includes a sophisticated battery charger featuring adaptive charge technology, and a high-speed 50A transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. The AC input can be supplied from a split phase 120/240V source, or single phase 120V source. When an AC source is available, the MultiPlus-II will feed through the AC to its output. The output will therefore mirror the AC input. The inverter output is 120V single phase. In
invert mode, the MultiPlus-II connects both output lines (L1 and L2) together to provide 120VAC to loads on either line. Any 240V loads will therefore be supplied only when the MultiPlus-II is supplied by a split phase AC source. This prevents heavy loads such as water heaters or 240V air conditioners from discharging the battery.
Advanced features include two AC outputs, parallel operation for higher power output, split phase and three phase capability, PowerAssist boosting of shore or generator power, and many other features.
When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your Multi and system or systems’ locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting your Multi to auto starting a backup generator and more.
Victron Energy Inverters sold in the USA are currently unable to sell back to a grid-tied utility. Please call our sales staff to learn about alternatives for your grid-tie sell back system.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
- Nominal 12VDC Input (9.5-17V)
- Nominal 120VAC +/- 2% output voltage x 2
- Nominal 3000W Continuous Output Power
- 120A Battery Charger
- VE.Bus for remote monitoring
The MultiPlus-II Series Inverter/Charger is loaded with features:
- Pure sine wave: Power all your sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 2%.
- Lightweight and compact for ease of installation.
- Remote monitoring and control
- Parallel operation of up to 6 inverters for up to 18kVA of power output.
- Nearly instantaneous transfer relay means uninterrupted power for sensitive electronics.
- Warranty: The MultiPlus-II Series Inverter/Charge is backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight- 48.5 lb
Dimensions- 10.8″ W x 22.75″ H x 5.8″ D