Trimetric 2030-A with WiFi Unit
Keep an eye on your batteries from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Now the Trimetric 2030-A is available with a WiFi module to provide wireless access to battery info, solar charging data and configuration parameters via WiFi technology.
- Connects to the TM-2030 Battery monitor and the SC-2030, if installed
- Longer range than Bluetooth type devices.
- No special app or software needed
- Use any WiFi equipped device and your favorite browser to access battery info and edit configuration parameters
The Tri-Metric 2030 keeps a running total of power into or out of your battery and displays the present level of charge. Referred to as a “net meter”, the Tri-Metric is one of the most comprehensive displays a battery management system can utilize.
The Meter head mounts anywhere in the house for easy checking. Surface mounting box available here. Small wires run from the meter to a shunt near the battery. Note: these small wire should not run parallel to any AC wiring.
The Tri-Metric meter reads:
- VOLTS: The Tri-Metric can monitor 2 battery banks, with voltage being the only parameter read on the second bank. Accurate to 1/10 volt. For 12, 24, or 48 volts.
- AMPS or WATTS: Displays the rate of energy going in or out of your batteries so you can monitor charging system and energy consumption.
- AMP-HOURS: Your battery state of charge in amp-hours.
- % Full: display will give you a quick indication of battery state-of-charge.
Also shows advanced functions: Flashing alarm reminds that battery needs charging or needs equalizing. Displays days elapsed since last full charge; amp hours cycled since last full charge; total amp hours cycled since battery was new; lowest and highest voltage since reset. Visit www.bogartengineering.com for more details.
If installing where there is no “power panel” consider the Trimetric Wiring Kit that includes 500A shunt, 2/0 lug w/wrench, shunt cable and 25′ 4 conductor tri-wire (sold separately).
New Data logging feature records daily maximum battery voltage level, and minimum charging amps to check for proper charging levels for the last 5 days.
Dimensions: Meter 4 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ x 1″ WiFi Module 4″ x 2 3/8″ x 1″
Weight: 1 lb.
One year warranty.
This is the meter is that we use to keep track of our batteries at our homes and in the Backwoods HQ.