SnapNRack J-Box For Rail Attachment
SnapNRack Ultra Rail for roof mount. SnapNrack Solar Mounting Solutions offer a Solar module installation solution that has been developed by veteran solar engineers and installers to lower the total cost of ownership simply by reducing labor costs. Utilizing unique “Snap-In” preassembled hardware, only a single tool is needed for installation of the system, removing the need for cutting or drilling. The system is designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions and has achieved the strict UL2703 certification for grounding/bonding and fire, giving installers and homeowners the satisfaction of knowing their system will last for years to come.
The SnapNRack J-Box For Rail Attachment is used to reliably and cost-effectively secure PV module and microinverter leads.
A sleek, straightforward rail solution for mounting solar modules on all roof types. Ultra Rail features two rail profiles; UR-40 is a lightweight rail profile that is suitable for most geographic regions and maintains all the great features of SnapNrack rail, while UR-60 is a heavier duty rail profile that provides a larger rail channel and increased span capabilities. Both are compatible with all existing mounts, module clamps, and accessories for ease of install.
- New Ultra Rail Mounts include snap-in brackets for attaching rail
- Compatible with all the SnapNrack Mid Clamps and End Clamps customers love
- Universal End Clamps and snap-in End Caps provide a clean look to the array edge
- Open rail channel provides room for running wires resulting in a long-lasting quality install
- Industry best wire management offering includes Junction Boxes, Universal Wire Clamps, MLPE Attachment Kits, and Conduit Clamps
- System is fully bonded and listed to UL 2703 Standard
- Single Tool Installation
5 year Limited Finish Warranty
25 Limited Warranty for materials and workmanship