Victron Energy Orion-Tr Smart 12V to 12V 18A DC-DC Charger
The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth for off-grid, grid-tie battery back-up, marine or RV use.
For use in dual battery systems in vehicles or on boats where the (smart) alternator and the start battery are used to charge the service battery. The unit can be monitored and programmed via Bluetooth and can be remotely controlled via a remote on/off switch and has an engine running detection mechanism. Features also include adjustable output voltage, ability to charge a starter battery, short circuit proof for unlimited parallel operation to increase output current, high temperature electronics protection, input fuse (not replaceable) on 12V and 24V (48V requires external fuse or breaker), ease of install and proven Victron reliability.
The Orion-Tr Smart charger can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is suitable for both lead acid and lithium batteries. Models are available up to 400W and unlimited multiple units can be connected in parallel to increase output power.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
- Input voltage range: 10-17VDC
- Nominal output voltage: 12.2VDC
- Output voltage adjustable range: 10 – 15VDC
- Cont. output current @ nominal output voltage and 40°C: 30A
- Remote on-off capability
- Protection from output short circuit, low voltage and over temperature.
- Terminal connections accept up to AWG6 stranded cabling
- Warranty: Victron Energy Orion-Tr DC-DC Converters are backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight – 3 lb
Dimensions – 5.1″ x 7.3″ x 3.2″