Victron Energy BlueSolar MPPT 75V/15A (12V/24V) Charge Controller
The Victron SmartSolar MPPT75/15 Charge Controller is a powerful MPPT solar charge controller with many advanced features and remote monitoring capabilities in a compact enclosure for off-grid, grid-tie battery back-up, marine or RV use. Bluetooth wireless monitoring and control (requires a Bluetooth Dongle) on the BlueSolar MPPT charger. BlueSolar MPPT chargers include the VE.Direct communication port for a hard-wired connection to a computer, smartphone or tablet. Other features include multi-stage adaptive charging, including bulk, absorb, float and EQ (when appropriate), Ultra fast Maximum Power Point Tracking for more efficient solar harvest, maximum efficiency of 98%, extensive electronics protection, temperature compensation, ease of install and proven Victron reliability.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivaled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
- Battery Voltage: 12/24VDC (Auto Select)
- Rated Charging Current: 15A
- Nominal PV Input Power: 220W @ 12VDC / 440W @ 24VDC
- Max. PV Open Circuit voltage: 75VDC
- Internal Temperature Sensor/ optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via bluetooth available with optional equipment
- Protection from output short circuit, battery and PV reverse polarity, over temperature.
The BlueSolar MPPT 75/15 charge controller is loaded with features:
- Multi-stage adaptive charging includes Bulk, Absorb, Float and EQ
- Lightweight and compact for ease of installation.
- Bluetooth can be added with Bluetooth Dongle
- VE.Direct for remote monitoring (with optional equipment)
- Intelligent load output function
- Warranty: BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers are backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight: 3.34 lbs
Dimensions: 3.94″ x 4.45″ x 2.36″
Part No. SCC010015050R