Victron Energy Battery Monitor BMV-700
The Victron BMV-700 monitor is a battery “fuel gauge”, remaining charge indicator and much more. The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in watts.
Use the optional Bluetooth Smart dongle to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets,
laptops and other devices.
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt (included). The shunt connects to the
monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m);
no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
– Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
– Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
– Programmable visual and audible alarm
– Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
– 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
– Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 Amps
– VE.Direct communication port
– Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
– Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 95V
– High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
– Low current consumption: 2.9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2.2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
Supply Voltage Range: 6.5-40VDC
Current Draw, back light off: <1mA
Battery Capacity: 1-9999Ah
Five year limited warranty.
Meter Diameter – 2″
Shipping Weight – 3 Lbs
Shipping dimensions – 2.7H” x 2.7W” x 4.2D”