Schneider SW4024 Inverter/Charger
The SW4024 is a true sine inverter/charger with a 3400 watt continuous rating and a 5 second surge capacity of 7000 watts. Designed for 24 volt battery banks, the AC output is capable of a full 120/240 volt AC. It’s load sharing capability allows a single 120 volt leg to power up to 2550 watts. The Schneider System Control Panel (SCP) and/or Commbox is needed as a communication/configuration interface to the inverter (each sold separately). The proprietary Xanbus communication bus allows the inverter to talk with other Schneider Conext components such as the Auto Generator Start Module, Battery Monitor Kit, XWMPPT Charge Controllers and of course the Discover lithium ion batteries.
Several key features include:
- Integrated Xanbus communication to Discover batteries for auto configuration and monitoring.
- Generator support; allows power to be drawn off batteries to assist smaller generators at powering larger loads.
- “Dead” battery charging; charge batteries starting at voltage levels as low as 12 VDC. (Note: inverter will not resume full operation until voltage is higher than 20 VDC)
- Frequency shifting for AC Coupling (adding battery capacity to grid-tie systems).
- Load shaving and time of use configurations, for critical load backup applications.
- Battery charging from generator works with one or both hot legs (half charging with only one leg, full charging with both legs)
Dimensions: 16.5″H x 13.4″W x 7.6″ D
Weighs: 77 lbs
Charging circuit: 90 Amps
Temperature sensor included
Output frequency selectable at 50 or 60 Hz
Self consumption: 29 watts
Schneider Electric One Year Limited Warranty, extendible to two years with product registration
UL and CSA listed