Ruuvi Gateway Remote Monitoring Router
With Ruuvi Gateway, you can read your Ruuvi sensors from anywhere in the world. Connect your Gateway to the Internet via Wi-Fi (WLAN) or Ethernet, and you won’t ever need to worry about being out of Bluetooth range. Ruuvi Gateway is fully compatible with all Ruuvi sensors, old and new.
The Gateway is accessible through the Ruuvi Station mobile app or Ruuvi’s all-new Web Dashboard. On the web dashboard you can monitor all your sensors in real time, analyze their full history and modify Ruuvi Station alerting settings.
Ruuvi is a wireless Bluetooth sensor that measures temperature, air humidity, air pressure and movement. We use these sensors with a Victron Cerbo to activate relays that perform various functions including turning off lithium battery charging when temperatures are too low. With the Ruuvi Gateway these activities can be monitored and adjusted from anywhere in the world.
- Quick and Easy set-up – Easy Start means no complicated configuration, Plug & Play
- Customizable – Advanced users can route data via HTTP or MQTT to other software resources on local/cloud servers
- Ruuvi Cloud – Custom server-less cloud service handles all backend tasks for remote monitoring
- Superior Antenna gives the Gateway better range than many other receivers through enhanced Bluetooth reception
- Home automation – Pair with Home Assistant and integrate with almost any wifi or bluetooth enabled product
- Firmware, electronics and mobile apps are all open source and completely customizable for any application
One year limited warranty.
Shipping Weight – 2 lbs
product dimensions – 3″ diameter x 2″ height