Ruuvi Bluetooth Sensor Kit
Kit includes RuuviTag Sensor and a Ruuvi Silicone Case for mounting nearly anywhere
RuuviTag is a wireless Bluetooth sensor that measures temperature, air humidity, air pressure and movement. These sensors are used with the Victron Cerbo to activate relays that perform various functions such as turning off lithium battery charging when temperatures are too low.
RuuviTag sensors are used to measure and monitor readings live or access history data directly on your smartphone using Ruuvi’s free mobile app for Android and iOS. Set up is a breeze and there is no limit to the amount of sensors that you can monitor locally. You can also monitor from anywhere in the world where internet access is available with the optional Ruuvi Gateway internet router. You can deploy RuuviTag sensors nearly anywhere, they tolerate cold, hot and wet conditions (RuuviTag is not fully waterproof).
- Quick and Easy set-up and connection with your Android and iOS smartphone
- Multiple sensors in a single device (Temp, Humid, Pressure, Movement)
- Multi-year battery life, standard CR2477 lithium battery is easy to replace
- Easily customize the name and image of each sensor for quick identification
- Bluetooth Beacon technology offers better range than traditional BT devices
- No pairing, your phone can monitor multiple sensors simultaneously
- Firmware, electronics and mobile apps are all open source and completely customizable for any application
- IP67 for use in most interior or exterior environments
One year limited warranty.
Shipping Weight – 1 lbs
product dimensions – 2″ diameter x .5″ height