Victron Energy Orion-Tr 12V to 24V 10A DC-DC Isolated Charger
The Victron Energy Orion-Tr 12V to 24V 10A DC-DC Charger is a powerful DC-DC isolated charger with many advanced features and remote on-off capabilities in a compact enclosure for off-grid, grid-tie battery back-up, marine or RV use. Features include adjustable output voltage, ability to charge a starter battery, short circuit proof for unlimited parallel operation to increase output current, high temperature electronics protection, input fuse (not replaceable) on 12V and 24V (48V requires external fuse or breaker), ease of install and proven Victron reliability. The remote on-off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by, for example, an engine run/stop switch.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivaled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
Victron Energy Orion DC-DC Chargers are CE listed.
- Input voltage range: 8-17VDC
- Nominal output voltage: 24.2VDC
- Output voltage adjustable range: 20 – 30VDC
- Cont. output current @ nominal output voltage and 40°C: 10A
- Remote on-off capability
- Protection from output short circuit, low voltage and over temperature.
- Terminal connections accept up to AWG6 stranded cabling
- Warranty: Victron Energy Orion-Tr DC-DC Chargers are backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight – 3 lb
Dimensions – 2.76″ x 5.12″ x 7.32″
Part No. ORI122424120