Canadian Solar 395 Watt 54 Dual-Cell Mono-Crystalline Module (All-Black)
High power and rock-solid reliability in a small profile for easy install. At 80¢ a watt the Canadian Solar 395 Watt 54 Dual-Cell Mono-Crystalline Module (All-Black) is an outstanding value.
Canadian Solar modules use the latest innovative PERC cell technology to increase power output and provide more shade tolerance. Module efficiency clocks in at 20.2%. These modules are incredibly durable in extreme weather environments with industry high snow load rating of 8100 Pa and wind load to 5000 Pa. Micro-crack impacts are minimized with Canadian Solar’s proprietary manufacturing process. Black on black appearance provides a clean, dramatic look for your array.
Powerful, reliable and easy to install. All for just 80¢ per watt.
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 20.2 %
- More power in a smaller footprint
- Heavy snow load up to 8100 Pa, wind load up to 5000 Pa
- IP68 junction box with MC4 connectors for long-term weather endurance
- Black on black provides modern appearance
Panel Specs- STC
- Maximum power (Pmax) 395 Watts
- Voltage at open circuit (Voc) 36.6Volts
- Voltage at max power (Vmp) 30.6 Volts
- Current at max power (Imp) 12.91 Amps
- Current at short circuit (Isc) 13.77 Amps
- Series Fuse Rating: 25A
- Dimensions: 67.8″ x 44.6″ x 1.38″ (35mm), weighs 49.4 lbs.
Always be certain to inspect panels for freight damage AT the time of delivery. Check the glass, frame rails, and corners of the panels, before signing on the delivery receipt with the freight driver.