Aquatec, SWP-4000, Submersible Pump
The Aquatec SWP-4000 is a submersible pump ideal for many off-grid applications. The DC motor can be driven by 12 or 24 volts from a battery bank or solar direct (Considered 15 and 30 volt applications). As a lower volume pump it is well suited for filling livestock troughs or holding tanks.
The “4000” model is the sister pump to the Aquatec SWP-6000 model. The 4000 offers lower volume (up to 1.7 gpm) at higher maximum lift (230′).
The SWP-4000’s rugged design includes a stainless steel casing, a double O-ring seal against leaks into the motor, a factory installed electrical wiring harness(with 36″ leads), and a stainless steel water intake. The pump is field servicable a with a typical service cycle of two to seven years depending on use.
Solar direct applications should use a nominal panel size of ~110 watts at 24 volts for standard applications, but larger 60 cell panels can be used for peak performance and a wider window of operation. Always use a P-AQ-APC30-250 linear current booster in solar direct applications, ordered separately.
- Maximum total lift of 230′.
- Aquatec recommends a maximum submersion depth of 100′, meaning the pump should not be positioned any deeper than 100′ below the static water level.
- 0.43 gallon per minute flow rate at 230′ of lift(3.5 amp draw), 0.62 gpm at 20′ of lift(1.1 amp draw), for 12 volt configurations.
- 1.25 gallon per minute flow rate at 230′ of lift(3.7 amp draw), 1.70 gpm at 20′ of lift(1.4 amp draw), for 30 volt configurations.
- Dual-Size Stainless Steel Outlet Nipple Fits 0.5″ Hose Barb Tubing (0.50 Inch ID) or 0.5″ Poly Pipe (0.62 Inch ID).
- See the performance tables in the Product Manual for a full spread of lift and power requirements.
Consider ordering P-SFWire and P-Hose by the foot to work in conjunction with the Aquatec SWP-4000.
12.5″ long, 3.75″ diameter
Made in the U.S.A.
Warranty of 12 months from date of purchase or 18 months from date of manufacture.