Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT RS 450/100-Tr Charge Controller
The MPPT RS SmartSolar is a 48V Solar charge controller with up to 450VDC PV input
and either 100A, or 200A output. It is used in on-grid and off-grid solar applications
where maximum battery charging power is required. The SmartSolar MPPT RS solar charge controllers are Victron’s solution for systems with large series connected PV arrays charging 48 V DC battery banks.
The MPPT RS SmartSolar features include a wide 80-450 VDC operating solar voltage input, 2 independent tracking inputs, full connectivity, isolated PV connections, display screen, fully programmable battery charging parameters and active cooling. The new metal case design and fully covered electrical connections improve the safety and modernise the presentation in line with the latest suite of Victron products.
Bluetooth wireless monitoring and control is a standard feature (no dongle needed) on the SmartSolar MPPT charger. SmartSolar Ve.Can controllers can be networked with other equipment for system wide monitoring and control. SmartSolar MPPT chargers include the VE.Direct communication port for a hard-wired connection to a computer, smartphone or tablet.
Other features include multi-stage adaptive charging, including bulk, absorb, float and EQ (when appropriate), Dual Ultrafast Maximum Power Point Tracking inputs for more efficient solar harvest, maximum efficiency of 98%, extensive electronics protection, temperature compensation, ease of install and proven Victron reliability.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
- Full galvanic isolation between PV and battery connections provide additional overall
- Multiple independent MPPT tracking inputs
- Battery Voltage: 48VDC
- Rated Charging Current: 100A
- Nominal PV Input Power: 5800W @ 57.6VDC
- Max. PV Open Circuit voltage: 450VDC
- Protection from output short circuit, battery and PV reverse polarity, over temperature.
- Terminal connections accept up to AWG2 stranded cabling for solar array and battery connections
- Multi-stage adaptive charging includes Bulk, Absorb, Float and EQ
- Lightweight and compact for ease of installation.
- Bluetooth enabled, no dongle needed
- VE.Can bus for multiple data connections with other hardware and/or GX displays, monitors and controls.
- VE.Direct for remote monitoring (with optional equipment)
- Warranty: SmartSolar MPPT Solar Chargers are backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight- 9.9 lb / Shipping Weight 12 lb
Dimensions – 6.3″ x 13″ x 11.4″