Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 24/800 120V VE.Direct Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The Phoenix Series of inverters are powerful true sine wave inverters with more advanced features and remote monitoring capabilities in a compact enclosure for marine or RV use. The Phoenix includes The VE.Direct communication port for connection to a computer, smartphones, tablets or any network connection with optional equipment for remote monitoring and control. Other features include High start-up power, ECO mode for power saving standby usage, wired remote on/off with optional remote switch, proven Victron reliability and many other features.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch – For Victron low power inverters, we recommend the Filax Automatic Transfer Switch, available separately. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
- Nominal 24VDC Input (18.4-34V)
- Nominal 120VAC +/- 3% output voltage
- Standard NEMA5-15R AC output receptacle
- Nominal 800VA Continuous Output Power
- Peak Power 1500W
- Configurable Dynamic Low Voltage Cut-off
- Protection from output short circuit, overload, battery high and low voltage, temperature too high and DC ripple to high.
The Phoenix Series Inverter is loaded with features:
- Pure sine wave: Power all your sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter provide cleans, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 2%..
- Lightweight and compact for ease of installation.
- VE.Direct for remote monitoring (with optional equipment)
- Nearly instantaneous transfer relay means uninterrupted power for sensitive electronics with optional Filax Transfer Switch.
- Warranty: Phoenix inverters are backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight- 12 lb / Shipping Weight 15 lb
Dimensions- 4.1″H x 8.5″W x 12.1″D