Victron Energy Orion-Tr 48V to 24V 5A DC-DC Converter
The Victron Energy Orion-Tr 48V to 24V 5A DC-DC Converter is a powerful DC-DC isolated converter with many advanced features and remote on-off capabilities in a compact enclosure for off-grid, grid-tie battery back-up, marine or RV use. Features include adjustable output voltage, ability to charge a starter battery, short circuit proof for unlimited parallel operation to increase output current, high temperature electronics protection, ease of installation and proven Victron reliability. The remote on-off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by, for example, an engine run/stop switch.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivaled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
Victron Energy Orion DC-DC Converters are CE listed.
- Input voltage range: 32-70VDC
- Nominal output voltage: 24.2VDC
- Output voltage adjustable range: 20 – 30VDC
- Cont. output current @ nominal output voltage and 25°C: 5A
- Remote on-off capability
- Protection from output short circuit, low voltage and over temperature.
- Terminal connections accept up to AWG10 stranded cabling
- Warranty: Victron Energy Orion-Tr DC-DC Converters are backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight- 1 lb
Dimensions – 4″ x 4.5″ x 1.9″