Victron Energy MultiPlus Comp 12/2000/80-50 120V VE.Bus Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
The MultiPlus Series is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology, and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. Advanced features include two AC outputs, parallel operation for higher power output, split phase and three phase capability, PowerAssist boosting of shore or generator power, and many other features. This is a smaller and lighter version of the popular MultiPlus Series of inverter/chargers.
When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your Multi and system or systems’ locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting your Multi to auto starting a backup generator and more.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
The MultiPlus 12/2000 IEC is listed.
- Nominal 12VDC Input (9.5-17V range)
- Nominal 120VAC +/- 2% output voltage
- Nominal 2000W Continuous Output Power
- 80A Battery Charger
- VE.Bus for remote monitoring
The MultiPlus Series Inverter/Charger is loaded with features:
- Pure sine wave: Power all your sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 2%.
- Lightweight and compact for ease of installation.
- Remote monitoring and control
- Coming soon: An extra large AC access via a power center for convenient and clean installs.
- Parallel operation of up to 6 inverters for up to 12kVA of power output.
- Nearly instantaneous transfer relay means uninterrupted power for sensitive electronics.
- Warranty: The MultiPlus Series Inverter/Charge is backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight- 31.5 lb / Shipping Weight 34 lb
Dimensions- 24.4″ x 13″ x 8.6″