Victron Energy MultiPlus 24/3000/70-50 120V VE.Bus(UL) Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
The MultiPlus Series is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology, and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure. Advanced features include two AC outputs, parallel operation for higher power output, split phase and three phase capability, PowerAssist boosting of shore or generator power, and many other features.
When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your Multi and system or systems’ locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting your Multi to auto starting a backup generator and more.
Victron Energy Inverters sold in the USA are currently unable to sell back to a grid-tied utility. Please call our sales staff to learn about alternatives for your grid-tie sell back system.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
The MultiPlus Series is UL listed.
- Nominal 24VDC Input (19-33V)
- Nominal 120VAC +/- 2% output voltage
- Nominal 3000W Continuous Output Power
- 70A Battery Charger
- VE.Bus for remote monitoring
The MultiPlus Series Inverter/Charger is loaded with features:
- Pure sine wave: Power all your sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 2%.
- Lightweight and compact for ease of installation.
- Remote monitoring and control
- Coming soon: An extra large AC access via a power center for convenient and clean installs.
- Parallel operation of up to 6 inverters for up to 18kVA of power output.
- Nearly instantaneous transfer relay means uninterrupted power for sensitive electronics.
- Warranty: The MultiPlus Series Inverter/Charge is backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight- 43.5 lb / Shipping Weight 48 lb
Dimensions- 14.25″ x 10.15″ x 8.6″