Victron Energy BlueSolar PWM CC W/LCD&USB 12/24V-30A
The BlueSolar PWM-LCD&USB 12/24V-30A is a small yet powerful PWM solar charge controller with more advanced features in a compact enclosure for marine or RV use. This PWM 3-stage Charge controller includes a maintenance charge for flooded batteries similar to an equalization charge. Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Victron Energy is one of the top manufacturers of renewable energy systems, and enjoys an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. They have served the off-grid, industrial and vehicle markets as well as both the commercial and leisure marine sectors for over 45 years.
- Rated Charge Current – 30A
- Maximum solar voltage 28V / 55V
- Accepts up to AWG10 stranded wire
- Configurable Dynamic Low Voltage Cut-off
- Protection from output short circuit, battery reverse polarity, temperature too high.
The BlueSolar PWM-LCD&USB 12/24V-30A features:
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Day/night timing of the load output
- Programmable battery charge algorithm with preprogrammed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LifePO4 (with BMS only)
- Two 5 Volt USB outputs – Max current (both outputs combined): 2A
- Warranty: BlueSolar PWM Charge Controllers are backed by a five year limited warranty.
Unit Weight- 1 lb
Dimensions- 6.7″ x 3.8″ x 1.4″