Tamarack Solar 4-Panel Ground Mount Kit-First
Save time and money with Tamarack Solar’s low-cost rail-based PV module mounting system. Easy installation, simple wire management, strength and reliability, and economical shipping are some of the features of the new UL listed ground based mounting system.
The Tamarack Ground Mount System is assembled using 3.1 inch rail with 2-inch schedule 40 or 80 galvanized steel pipe that is purchased separately. Use three 85-inch rails and two structural splices per column to create two 127.5-inch rail assemblies for 3 modules per column. One of the rails must be cut in half. Use four 85-inch rails and two structural splices per column for 4 modules per column. Maximum PV module width for both is 41.5-inches.
The system comes with all parts needed except for the pipe and concrete. Assembly is quick and easy and can be used on almost any terrain.
4 Module First Column Kit contains (4) 85″ rails, (4) 2″ T-Fittings, (2) splices, (4) pipe mount clamps, (10) 5050 clamps, (4) end caps, (8) wire clips and (1) ground clamp
Modular System makes it easy to add up to seven additional columns.
- Simple Design – Arrays can be in columns of 3 or 4 module high and any width required
- Easy to install – No welding or drilling and two wrench sizes fit all fasteners
- UL 2703 Listed – All components meet the UL 2703 standards for bonding and grounding
- PE Certified – Pre-stamped engineering letters available for most states
- Easy to configure – Unlimited system size with tilt angles from 0 to 45 degrees
- Simple Wire Management – PV cables and wiring for module-level electronics fits inside rails to avoid time-consuming wire management
- Visually Appealing – Simple to adjust for perfect alignment, even if the surface is irregular
- Extremely Robust – For use in locations with wind speeds up to 170 MPH and ground snow loads of up to 70 PSF
- Ships UPS
Shipping weight – 38 Lbs.
Dimensions – 88″ x 8″ x 5″