Tamarack, Side of Pole Mount 70″
The Side of Pole Mount is a simple and universal pole mounting solution for small area solar photovoltaic (PV) needs. With its user-adjustable angle settings, the Side of Pole Mount can support installations in a wide range of locations. Tamarack Solar Side of Pole Mounts support pole diameters of 2” to 4”. Designed for smaller modules with mounting holes that measure 19” to 28.7” center to center. Adjustable from 30° to 60°. Side of Pole Mounts are manufactured using heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5000 series aluminum.
• Fits pole diameters of 2-inch to 4.5-inch
• Adapts to larger poles, Rohn 25-series towers, or flat surfaces with additional fasteners
• Maximum total module surface area is 21 square feet
• Fit modules with center-to-center mounting hole spacing of 19 inches to 28.7 inches
• Manufactured using heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5000 series aluminum
• In stock for immediate shipment via ground carriers
• Stainless-steel fasteners
10-year warranty on structure and 3-year warranty on finishes.
Shipping Weight – 18 lbs
Shipping dimensions – 74 x 4 x 4 inches