Schneider Conext Gateway
The Gateway is a comprehensive monitoring and configuration interface for Schneider Conext XW/SW inverter systems. As a whole system manager the Gateway communicates over the Xanbus commmuncation network to monitor and control other Conext devices including; XWPlus and SW inverters, XWMPPT60 and 80 charge controllers, Schneider Automated Generator Start (AGS) module, Battery Monitor Kit (BMK) and System Control Panel (SCP). Also compatible with the new Context XW Pro inverter/charger.
Besides the Xanbus port to talk with other Schneider devices, the Gateway also features both an ethernet port, and serial Modbus port for communications to personal computer or third party devices. Conext Insight 2 software can be used with a PC for local or remote monitoring and an Android Tablet App is also available. High speed internet on the site is required for remote monitoring.
Other features include:
- Data Logs and System Information available through USB, Micro-SD card, RS485, Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Data logging accessed through web-based user interface
- Non-volatile memory; preserves settings during power or network interruption
- Firmware storage and upgrade capacity; the Gateway can act as the pathway for firmware updates on any device on the Xanbus network
- Micro-SD card slot for additional data storage
- Programmable dry contact relay, rated for 24VDC, 4 amps max.
- Surface or DIN-Rail mounting options
- Power via Xanbus or AC adapter
- Dual Xanbus channels to support larger networks of devices
- Canbus ready for compatible storage systems (e.g., Li-ion batteries)
Device includes AC/DC Power adapter, Ethernet (CAT5e) cable, Network Terminator plug (RJ-45), 8GB MicroSD Card, 75mm DIN rail, CAN terminator and 26-pin connector
Device Dimensions: 5.3″H x 5.4″W x 1.9″ D
Shipping Dims: 6.2″H x 6.2″W x 7.4″D
Weighs 0.75 lb
Shipping Weight: 4.5 lb
Schneider Electric One Year Limited Warranty, extendible to two years with product registration
CE and RMS approvals