Schneider Conext ComBox for SW and XWPlus systems (Supply Limited To Stock On Hand)
Call for availability
The ComBox is a comprehensive monitoring and configuration interface for Schneider Conext systems. As a whole system manager the ComBox communicates over the Xanbus communication network to monitor and control other Conext devices including; XWPlus and SW inverters, XWMPPT60 and 80 charge controllers, Schneider Automated Generator Start (AGS) module, Battery Monitor Kit (BMK) and System Control Panel (SCP).
While many of the configuration and monitoring functions are a direct overlap with the SCP, the ComBox also offers ethernet and serial bus connections for remote operation. While the SCP does have a built-in screen, the ComBox does not, and will need at least a local PC to act as the graphical interface.
Besides the Xanbus port to talk with other Schneider devices, the ComBox also features both an ethernet port, and serial modbus port for communications to personal computer or third party devices. Conext Insight software can be used with a PC for local or remote monitoring, and an Android ComBox Tablet App is also available. High speed internet on the site is required for remote monitoring.
Other features include:
- Non-volatile memory; preserves settings during power or network interruption
- Firmware storage and upgrade capacity; the ComBox can act as the pathway for firmware updates on any device on the Xanbus network
- Micro-SD card slot for additional data storage
- Data logging accessed through web-based user interface
- Programmable dry contact relay, rated for 24VDC, 4 amps max.
Schneider Electric One Year Limited Warranty, extendible to two years with product registration