Nova Kool DC Refrigerator – Model R5810
Model R5810 – Single door Refrigerator – 5.8 CF
Due to COVID related shortages, Nova Kool cannot guarantee delivery dates. Backwoods Solar is unable to accept orders for this item until further notice. Please call for current information on future availability.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE SIZE OF THIS ITEM, IT IS NOT RETURNABLE.
Brushed Stainless doors standard on this model.
Select Voltage Type above. Available in DC ONLY or AC/DC.
31 7/8” (809mm) Height
23 1/4” (590mm) Width
23 1/2” (597mm) – 22″ (559mm) Depth (variable depth mounting flange)
- Whisper Quiet
- Secop (Danfoss) BD Compressor.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Low Voltage Battery Protection, to guard against full battery discharge.
- Left or Right Door Opening.
- Brushed Stainless steel door panel (Replaceable)
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Designed for Mobile Applications on grades up to 30° angle .
- Positive Latching System.
- Multi Voltage Design 12, 24 VDC (AC/DC model also available. See options above.)
- Electrical cord on AC/DC option is 36″ in length.
The Nova Kool units are a best buy in a small refrigerator for off grid power. They’ve been favored in our catalog for over 20 years. Nova Kool offers 26 DC and another 24 AC/DC models. Made to build into RV or marine cabinets or off grid home! Galvanized metal exterior with black door. White is optional or you can slide paneling or Formica to match your décor, or even use a square of carpet on the door for durability and insulation. Well finished interior with powder coated shelves.
Running power has been reduced with new dual voltage Secop (Danfoss) compressors and a new refrigerant. Single door models consume about 35 watts when compressor is running: under 3 amps 12 volt, 1.5 on 24 volt. Running time varies with temperature, but is about 30% duty cycle on a 70 degree day. When buyer glues extra 2 inch foam insulation to the whole box it will cut per day run time and energy use in half. The new Secop (Danfoss) BD35F compressor uses R134A (CF3-CH2F) gas for atmospheric protection. Interchangeable for use on 12 or 24 volt. Reliable refrigerator.
Two year warranty
* Please note: This item must ship via truck freight. We’re happy to give you a shipping quote for your order ahead of time. Just give us a call at (208) 263-4290. Or if you’d prefer to order online, follow the normal checkout procedure and we will contact you within 1 business day with the cost for shipping these items. If you do not wish to pay the additional costs, we will cancel your order. If you accept, we will charge the additional shipping as a separate transaction.