Morningstar Prostar PS-15M – 12/24V
New for 2017, Morningstar introduces the Gen3 line-up of the proven ProStar product line.
Morningstar PS-15M is a mid-range PWM controller. 15A @12/24 VDC. The “M” in the model number indicates this is the metered version with built-in LCD screen.
Besides a new appearance, the Gen3 line adds data logging, lighting control, DIP switch configuration, and additional protections to the ProStar controllers.
Key Features and Benefits
High resolution LCD, multi-lingual backlit, graphical display of system voltage, current, temperature, lighting settings, etc.
- Custom configuration using built-in DIP switches
- Advanced custom configuration and monitoring using a computer with serial port, MSView software, and appropriate serial bus adapter (sold separately)
- Lighting and load control; small loads can be turned on/off automatically using the lighting control; and a low voltage disconnect keeps the battery from being critically discharged.
- PWM series battery charging with Equalization
- Temperature compensated charging (built-in or purchase remote temperature sensor for greater accuracy)
- LED’s to indicate battery status and faults
- Remote battery voltage sense terminals (recommended use for distance of 5 meters or greater to battery bank)
- Protections include: reverse polarity, short-circuit, high temperature, and overload.
- Power terminals accept 14 – 6 AWG wire
Dimensions: 6″W x 4.1″L x 2.2″D Weight: 1 lb.
Warranty: 5 years