Morningstar Prostar PS-15 – 12/24V
Morningstar introduces the Gen3 line-up of the proven ProStar product line. This new generation of controller offers additional features and capabilities using the same form factor, quality and reliability that has made the ProStar a proven component in renewable energy applications around the world since 1995.
Morningstar PS-15 is a mid-range PWM controller. 15A @12/24 VDC.
Besides a new appearance, the Gen3 line adds data logging, lighting control, DIP switch configuration, and additional protections to the ProStar controllers. Optional Remote Meter available.
Key Features and Benefits
- Custom configuration using built-in DIP switches
- Advanced custom configuration and monitoring using a computer with serial port, MSView software, and appropriate serial bus adapter (sold separately)
- Lighting and load control; small loads can be turned on/off automatically using the lighting control; and a low voltage disconnect keeps the battery from being critically discharged.
- PWM series battery charging with Equalization
- Temperature compensated charging (built-in or purchase remote temperature sensor for greater accuracy)
- LED’s to indicate battery status and faults
- Remote battery voltage sense terminals (recommended use for distance of 5 meters or greater to battery bank)
- Protections include: reverse polarity, short-circuit, high temperature, and overload.
- Power terminals accept 14 – 6 AWG wire
Dimensions: 6″W x 4.1″L x 2.2″D Weight: 1 lb.
Warranty: 5 years