Midnite RSD Disconnect MNSOB3R-4P-PSB
MNSOB3R-2P is a disconnect switch. It has a 4 channel switch that breaks both the positive and negative of a PV string to a Transformer-less inverter. It has a combined rating of 600v and 20 amps as shipped. The switch is good for 100amps but the wire and terminal blocks limit it to 20 amps.
This is the PSB version. Power Supply board (MNDISCOPSB) factory installed for Plug and Play compatibility with the MidNite Solar Birdhouse Rapid System Shut Down Controller.
The MNSOB3R-4P’s red handled is LOCKABLE IN THE OFF POSITION!
- Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Birdhouse compatible
- Optional PV connected power supply
- See thru dead front
- Type 3R aluminum enclosure (no rust, won’t turn to dust)
- Load Break Rated
- Customer connections are #10 wire max on the regular version and #4 wire max on the 75 amp version
- 90o C connections
- Meets NEC 2011 and 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA
- Four – 1/2″ strain reliefs (MNSR-1000)
- Four – 1/2″ LOCKNUTS
- One – Blue Wrench
13.7″L x 10.4″W x 4.4″D INCLUDING HANDLE
Shippping size – 19″L x 16″W x 5″D
Weight – 10 lbs