Midnite Prewired MS4448PAE & CL150 w/RSS*
This is a Rapid Shut down compliant upgrade of this model.
This pre-wired power panel by Midnite Solar combines a Magnum Energy MS4448PAE inverter and a Midnite Classic150 charge controller with Midnite’s Magnum E-Panel. Pre-wired systems deliver the primary power room components; inverter, charge controller, meters, and controls, all assembled and tested, ready to be hung on the wall of your power room. Installation time and complexity is drastically reduced with the core of your system arriving ready for commissioning.
The MS inverter is front-mounted to the Midnite E-Panel, with the charge controller on the right hand side. The Magnum ARC50 control is mounted on the right hand side as well. Battery bank monitoring is covered with a Midnite WhizbangJr with the relevant information displayed via the Classic150.
The RSS Upgrade includes:
- RT main DC breaker (125, 175 or 250 amp depending on E-Panel)
- A MNBDM (to control the main breaker)
- A MNEPV5 DC breaker to protect the wire and MNBDM
- Full function testing of the rapid shut down.
- NOTE: the Birdhouse, Combiners and Cat-5 cable are sold separately.
Also included but not limited to:
- Charge controller and PV disconnect breakers
- 175 amp inverter disconnect breaker
- AC input/output/bypass breaker set
- Three Midnite surge protectors
- Arc and ground Fault protection via the Classic150
- Temperature sensors for both the inverter and charge controller
Shipping dimensions: 34”L x 34”W x 29”D, weighs 190 lbs
Midnite Solar’s pre-wired systems are listed by ETL for US and Canada. The warranties for these systems are covered by the manufacturer’s warranties for each individual product. All Midnite components have a 5 year warranty.
* Please note: This item must ship via truck freight. We’re happy to give you a shipping quote for your order ahead of time. Just give us a call at (208) 263-4290. Or if you’d prefer to order online, follow the normal checkout procedure and we will contact you within 1 business day with the cost for shipping these items. If you do not wish to pay the additional costs, we will cancel your order. If you accept, we will charge the additional shipping as a separate transaction. Please read our Shipping Policies for more information.