Midnite Pre Wired DUAL XWP6848 & CL150 w/RSS Solar Power System*
This is a Rapid Shut down compliant upgrade of this model
This pre-wired power panel by Midnite Solar combines two Schneider Conext XW+ 6848 inverters and two Midnite Classic150 charge controllers with Midnite’s XW E-Panels. Pre-wired systems deliver the primary power room components; inverter, charge controller, meters, and controls, all assembled and tested, ready to be hung on the wall of your power room. Installation time and complexity is drastically reduced with the core of your system arriving ready for commissioning.
Each XW+ inverter produces 6,800 watts at 48 volts and is top mounted to the Midnite XW E-Panel, with the charge controller on the sides. The Schneider SCP is panel mounted in the front of the E-Panel. Battery bank monitoring is covered with a Midnite WhizbangJr with the relevant information displayed via the Classic150.
The RSS Upgrade includes:
- RT main DC breaker (125, 175 or 250 amp depending on E-Panel)
- A MNBDM (to control the main breaker)
- A MNEPV5 DC breaker to protect the wire and MNBDM
- Full function testing of the rapid shut down.
- NOTE: the Birdhouse, Combiners and Cat-5 cable are sold separately.
Included but not limited to:
- Two Charge controllers and PV disconnect breakers
- Dual 175 amp inverter disconnect breakers
- AC input/output/bypass breaker sets
- Five Midnite surge protectors
- Arc and ground Fault protection via the Classic150
- Temperature sensors for both the inverter and charge controller
The Schneider XW+ inverter is a 120/240 VAC capable inverter.
More info on the Classic 150 is available here.
Shipping dimensions: Two crates each being 60″ L x 32″ W x 21″ D, shipping weight 310 lbs each (Truck freight only)
Midnite Solar’s pre-wired systems are listed by ETL for US and Canada. The warranties for non-Midnite parts are covered by the manufacturer’s warranties for each individual product. All Midnite components have a 5 year warranty.
* Please note: This item must ship via truck freight. We’re happy to give you a shipping quote for your order ahead of time. Just give us a call at (208) 263-4290. Or if you’d prefer to order online, follow the normal checkout procedure and we will contact you within 1 business day with the cost for shipping these items. If you do not wish to pay the additional costs, we will cancel your order. If you accept, we will charge the additional shipping as a separate transaction. Please read our Shipping Policies for more information.