Magnum Energy MS4448PAE 4400 Watt, 48 Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
120/240 volt AC input/output functionality in a single inverter. The PAE models use both legs of the 240 volt AC input to maximize generator charging. Up to four inverters can be wired in parallel for larger system design. Most generators and conventionally wired houses use 120/240 volt wiring and these inverters match perfectly to that standard wiring.
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. These inverters are designed for off-grid, grid-tie and mobile applications.
The MS Series is ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL on all models.
The MS Series Inverter/Charger is loaded with features:
- Pure sine wave: Power all your sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 30 Amp transfer service on each leg is available on all models.
- Warranty: The MS Series is backed by three years parts and labor (five years when installed on MMP or MP system).
Unit Weight- 55 lb / Shipping Weight 63 lb
Dimensions- 13.75″ x 12.65″ x 8″