Magnum Energy 4000 Watt, 24 Volt Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
Magnum Inverters available on Backorder/ Call for current availability
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. These inverters are designed for off-grid, grid-tie and mobile applications.
The MS Series is ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL on all models.
The MS Series Inverter/Charger is loaded with features:
- Pure sine wave: Power all your sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Warranty: The MS Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Unit Weight 55 lb / Shipping Weight 62 lb
Dimensions- 13.75″ x 12.65″ x 8″