Float Switch SPDT Up/Down
Float switch for a holding tank. Can turn a pump on or off when the tank is full OR turn a pump on or off when tank is empty!
The Series CFS2 Cable Float Switch is a mechanically actuated floating switch intended to activate electrical components, usually pumps, to start and stop automatically. The CFS2 is perfect for simple level control of liquids for filling or draining reservoirs and tanks. Float switches such as the CFS2 are the most universally used for pump automation due to their high reliability, economical pricing, and easy installation. Counterweights and cable hangers are available to suit a variety of mounting applications.
Note: this item is approved by the manufacturer for potable water applications.
- Can be wired to work in either pump down (normally open) or pump up (normally closed) applications (single pole, double throw)
- Heavy-duty contacts
- Controls pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 VAC and 1 HP at 230 VAC
- For direct wiring in 120 or 230 VAC applications
- Adjustable pumping range of 7 to 36 inches (18 to 91 cm)
- 20 foot PVC 3-conductor cable
Weight 2 lbs