PowerBar 600A BusBar – Four 3/8″-16 Studs
The PowerBar 600A Busbar is a high current tin-plated copper (C11000) busbar with 3.5 times the electrical conductivity as brass used by some manufacturers. The PowerBar busbar has a thicker cross section which provides more material for electron flow and a larger surface area for efficient cooling.
Optimize current flow by attaching the primary feed wire to the center of the busbar. Attach the highest load wire to the same terminal post as the feed wire from the battery to further increase performance. This allows the current to be carried by the large cable and avoid sending all of the current through the busbar. However, when used for paralleling batteries consider placing the battery inputs to the outside with the inverter feeds sandwiched in the middle. Call Backwoods Solar for cabling options for your specific needs.
- Maximum Voltage – 300VAC/48VDC Nominal
- Number of Terminal Studs – 4
- Terminal Type – 3/8″ – 16 Stud
- Continuous Current Rating – 545A AC/600A DC
- Base Material – UL 94-V0 rated, glass reinforced thermoplastic
- Bus Material – Tin-Plated Copper CDA 100/UNS11000
Weight – 1.75lb