Relay 12V 40A SPST Normally Open
Backwoods uses these SPST relays to interface charge control and inverter 12 volt aux output to battery vent fans and 2 wire generator auto start commands, among other uses. Basic wiring diagram for battery vent fan wiring included.
1/4″ tabs accept standard female quick-disconnects or commonly used four and five pin OEM relay sockets. 18″ nominal 2 conductor leads.
Coil data –
- Coil nominal voltage: 12VDC
- Coil resistance: 90ohms ~10%
- Nominal Current: 133.3mA ~10%
- Operating voltage: 8.4VDC Max.
- Release voltage: 1.2VDC Min.
- Max Coil Voltage: 15.6VDC 130% of Nominal Voltage
Contact Data –
- Contact Rating: 40A 14VDC Resistive
- Max Switching Voltage: 75VDC
- Max. Continuous Current: 60A
- Max. Inrush Current: 100A
- Dimensions: 1″ (H) x 1″ (W) x 1″ (D) (less mounting tab)
- Model: CMA31-DC12V-A