REC PE (Peak Energy) Series
These modules now come with black or silver frames.
The REC Peak Energy Module delivers more power per square meter due to several design improvements. Introduction of three bus bars and improved contact between the cell and metal fingers, improves the electrical flow.
The REC solar modules are easy to install with made-to-fit cables and multiple grounding points that reduce the ground wire needed in installation. Easy to lift and handle, the modules have a robust and durable design, supporting a large mechanical load.
Committed to sustainability, REC off grid solar modules have an industry leading energy payback time of one year. This is a result of innovations such as the new fluidized bed reactor (FBR) silicon production process which uses 80 to 90 percent less energy than traditional methods.
The REC PE Series utilizes:
- 60 high efficiency, multicrystalline 6.14 inch (156mm) square cells.
- Specially treated tempered glass that provides outstanding performance in low-light conditions.
- Glass is rated to withstand 3/4 inch hailstones at 120 miles per hour. The modules are designed to withstand heavy snow and wind conditions.
- The easy-access rear junction box has built-in bypass diodes to minimize the effects of shading.
- The laminate’s Tedlar backing and black anodized aluminum frame ensures many years of peak performance.
MC4 compatible locking connectors allow quick and easy inter-module connection, and system installation. The MC4 output wiring provides for safer array wiring, and makes the REC PE Series compatible with the use of transformerless inverter technology. This insures that the REC PE Series is ready today to work with tomorrow’s inverter technologies.
Environmentally friendly Products & Processes
The REC PE Series generates reliable and environmentally friendly electricity. The cell and module production processes are designed to maximize recycling and reduce environmental impact. REC polysilicon is manufactured in the US (Moses Lake, WA and Butte, MT). REC wafers, cells and modules are manufactured in Singapore.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR BATTERY CHARGING
- MPPT Charge Controller (click here for more information on MPPT)
- 1 Module for 12v systems
- 2 modules for 24v systems
- 3 modules for 48v systems
- 90% rated power output after 10 years, 80% of rated power output after 25 years. 63-month limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Warranty Info